Transit 148" Mid Roof Low Pro Roof Rack - Version 1.0
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note: The Transit Low Pro Version 1.0 is being replaced with the 2.0 version. Once the remaining inventory sells out, these will no longer be available.
The Transit Low Pro Roof Rack for the 148" Mid Roof is a durable and lightweight roof rack at an affordable price. This rack has all the versatility that you need to mount gear and other accessories. It comes with six adjustable crossbars that can move forward or backward to accommodate fans or an A/C unit.
The crossbars are aluminum 10 series extrusion, so bolting up accessories like solar panels, light bars, and traction boards is quick and easy. All parts are constructed of high-quality aluminum or stainless steel, so there's no chance of rust. The rubber gaskets and rubber sealing washers keep the roof of your van watertight, and the rack footers bolt directly to the factory holes in your Transit van.
Accessing your roof rack is easy when you add our compatible Transit Side Ladder. Side Ladders are a safe way to access your solar panels, gearboxes, and other rooftop accessories.
- Lightweight all-aluminum side rails and crossbars - the total rack weight is only 70 pounds
- Stainless steel footers and hardware - the footers bolt into the factory Ford roof holes
- 7x 58" 10-series and 8020 compatible anodized aluminum crossbars
- Fiamma F45 bolts on, with no modification required
- FVC Side Ladder bolts directly into the Low Pro Roof Rack
- Compatible with the Transit Front Fairing
- View the Installation Guide here
- 2015+ Ford Transit 148 Mid Roof Vans
- Fast & Free Shipping